April 05, 2006

Not Sure If This Counts As A Seldon Crisis

Well, as if I didn't already have enough on my plate, I've decided to give this "blog" thing a try. Blame it on fellow blogger Christinahh, I guess. Although I have no delusions that I will be able to match her witty prose, I will nonetheless endeavor to keep any readers or lurkers entertained as best I can. As I am currently busy preparing for a much-needed vacation with The Daughter, I will keep this first entry short and sweet. More meaty posts are assured upon my return from the West Coast. However, since this is my first entry, I suppose it should contain at least something of significance. Okay, here is a poem (can two lines be considered a poem?) that I wrote years ago.

How silent do the hallways sound,
When footsteps bold cannot be found.

Perhaps that stanza will one day find its way into one of those pocket calendars; the ones that have clever or thought-provoking quotes for each week. If so, well, you read it here first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home